WHO WE ARE
The HCL Group of Companies, is a modern fully integrated property development and management group. We are leading property developer and manager in the southern Caribbean with 43 years’ experience in the industry, having built well over 15,000 homes and over 2.5 million square feet of commercial and retail space in well-planned communities. The Group operate in a range of complementary spheres such as management, construction, engineering service design, cost consultancy and property management, inclusive of security and marine services.
HCL’s operations have been ISO-certified to meet the quality standards demanded in world markets. This gives HCL a significant edge over many competitors. Of greater significance though, are the professional skills of our staff. Highly qualified in their respective disciplines, our staff brings the highest levels of knowledge to bear on all our projects. Our staff complement has grown from 1600 top 2400 in just a few years, a healthy indication of the demand for HCL’s services. The Group regularly sends staff members abroad for training seminars to keep them abreast of changes in their fields and to sharpen their skills. With this, the HCL Group is assured of retaining its role as leader in the industry.
- Property management, real estate sales and rentals
- Food Retailing
- Marine Services
IN THE COMMUNITY
Our core business is community development “offering quality solutions for community living”. Major projects include:
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Entertainment and leisure facilities
- Resort facilities
- Golf course design
To exceed customers’ and shareholders’ expectations in the creation and management of sustainable communities and commerical services, through the utilisation of efficient internal processes, and well-trained motivated staff.
To be the recognized as the region’s Leader in the provision of Quality Solutions for Community Living
A commitment to
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Caring Employee Relations
- Creativity and Innovation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Consciousness
- Continuous Learning
- On Time Delivery
Health & Safety
The HCL Group of Companies is committed to conducting its activities in a safe and efficient manner while focusing on its responsibilities to its stakeholders, complying with applicable legislation and fulfilling its mandate to be environmentally responsible.
The Group therefore commits itself and its subsidiaries to the highest level of management of Health and Safety risk and Environmental preservation. This will be evidenced by the continuous improvement of the group’s performance in these areas relative to the scope of our operations and projects.
In accordance with the above statement, the HCL Group of Companies through its senior management and heads of departments will:
- Provide effective leadership to develop and maintain an integrated HS&E Management system which will ensure that all health, safety and environmental preservation activities are planned, executed and controlled within established BEST PRACTICES.
- Promote a safe working culture among all stakeholders by managing occupational health and safety risks and any environmental impact associated with our operations and projects.
- Ensure the design and maintenance philosophy of communities, facilities, products and services will meet and / or exceed the continuing needs of all stakeholders.
- Have effective recruitment, retention and competency assessment processes of our employees to ensure support of the HS&E Management system.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated hazard or occurrence that would threaten the security and integrity of all personnel and information under our control.
- Prepare for, respond to and gain knowledge to establish BEST PRACTICES from any incident, accident, emergency or other unplanned event and communicate this knowledge across the group.
- Commit to continuous review and improvement of our business processes by monitoring compliance with external and internal requirements via audits.
Board of Directors